Follow these instructions…
Ok I admit it I don’t know everything about filling in forms, but having spent most of yesterday trying to fill in an application form I thought I would share some tips with you.
- Don’t think all forms are easy. I made that mistake and suffered for it
- If you have downloaded a form check the formatting before you start. This saves a lot of time in the long run and is something I discovered by chance.
- Allow yourself plenty of time, 6 hours is not that unusual.
- Make sure you have an ample supply of your favourite beverage, mine was coffee but other forms are available. NOTE if yours is coffee too may I suggest DECAFF!
- Give yourself a break. Once every 15 minutes seems to be about right. Use this time to swear, rant and generally relieve stress.
- When telling your teenage child about how long filling in form took do NOT expect any sympathy. Mine replied with “You seem to be only managing to do one task a day” – She is still alive but GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!
- Once you have finished filling in the form make sure you save it. Or better still save it as you go. This is very important and one thing that I highly recommend for your sanity and for the others around you.
- Make sure you print off the form and read through.
- After spotting numerous mistakes print off a clean copy.
- Now fill in form by hand and forget ever trying to do any forms on the computer ever again.
I hope this short guide will help you all.
Have a terrific Tuesday.
Much Love S xx